St. Mary's Health System
- Health Services
St. Mary’s Health System is a member of Covenant Health in Massachusetts. It is the parent corporation of:
ST. MARY’S REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER - is comprised of a 233-bed acute care facility, a primary care provider network, urgent care and emergency department, behavioral and mental health services, and outpatient specialty practices that combine talented and compassionate caregivers with state of the art medical technology to meet the healthcare needs in the Androscoggin County area and beyond.
ST. MARY’S d’YOUVILLE PAVILION - the state of Maine’s largest nursing home with skilled and nursing services.
ST. MARY’S RESIDENCES - has 128 private, non-smoking apartments reserved exclusively for the independent elderly and handicapped.
COMMUNITY CLINICAL SERVICES - Federally Qualified Health Centers affiliated with St. Mary's Health System provide primary, specialty and dental services In the Lewiston-Auburn community.
St. Mary’s Health System is one of the largest employers in Androscoggin County and the state of Maine.
Whom to Contact
- Brittany BlaisTalent Acquisition Partner
- Steve CostelloMajor Gift OfficerPO Box 7291Lewiston, ME 04243-7291Phone: (207) 777-8828
- Jessica DagneauQAPI Manager
- JoAn DaigneaultAdministrative Executive AssistantPO Box 7291Lewiston, ME 04243-7291Phone: (207) 777-8802
- Sarah Gillespie
- Stacey Henson-DrakeProvider Relations SpecialistPO Box 7291Lewiston, ME 04243-7291Phone: (207) 755-3062
- Mr. Steven JorgensenPresidentPO Box 7291Lewiston, ME 04243-7291Phone: (207) 777-8802
- Norman PoulinManager of Physician Practices15 Mollison WayLewiston, ME 04240Phone: (207) 777-4076
- Ashley SteinCoordinator of Physician Practices