Saint Dominic Academy
Saint Dominic Academy offers a traditional Pre-K to 12 program focused on the character and moral development of the child with a college preparatory emphasis for grades 9 through 12. Drawing students from a 50 mile radius, our co-ed school is small enough to provide an intimate family-like atmosphere, yet ambitious enough to prepare students for the post-secondary school of their choice. Aside from our excellence in academics, St. Dom's is also recognized around the State for offering excellence in athletics.
We strive to make a St. Dom’s education accessible and affordable to all, regardless of family financial circumstances, to ensure that future leaders and problem-solvers emerge from every walk of life. Saint Dominic Academy has the lowest tuition of any private day school in southern Maine and provides financial assistance to over 60% of the students attending. Our financial aid budget supports students with demonstrated financial need.
One of the best ways to find out if St. Dom's is right for you is to spend the day with us as a "student for a day." This is an excellent opportunity to meet students, faculty, staff, and administration and a great way see what St. Dom's is like "in action. Contact Marilyn Beauparlant in Admissions to schedule a visit to learn how St. Dom's will provide the education your child deserves in a loving and supportive environment. Tel. 207.782.6911 ext. 2110. For more information, please visit www.stdomsmaine.org.
Grades Pre-K to 5: 17 Baird Ave, Lewiston, ME 04240
Grades 6 to 12: 121: Gracelawn Rd, Auburn, ME 04210
- 100% Graduation rate
- 100% College acceptance rate
- 60% of students receive financial aid
- Visit us on "Touring Thursdays" to see first-hand what makes St. Dom's special
- Schedule a tour or "shadow day" at (207) 782-6911 ext. 2110
Whom to Contact
- Debra AnthoineAssociate Director of Advancement121 Gracelawn Rd.Auburn, ME 04210Phone: (207) 782-6911
- Marilyn BeauparlantDirector of Enrollment
- Heather EmeryBusiness Office Associate121 Gracelawn RdBishop Joseph OSB BoulevardAuburn, ME 04210Phone: (207) 782-6911
- Don FournierPresident121 Gracelawn RdBishop Joseph OSB BoulevardAuburn, ME 04210Phone: (207) 782-6911
- Marianne PelletierPrincipal, Lewiston Campus
- J P Yorkey121 Gracelawn RdBishop Joseph OSB BoulevardAuburn, ME 04210Phone: (207) 782-6911