Androscoggin Home Healthcare & Hospice
- Health Services
- Non Profit Organizations
As a home health, hospice and care management organization, we focus on health - no illness - by making each individual's quality of life the best it can be. We help people thrive and maximize their independence by providing the right care in the right place at the right time. For individuals recovering from illness, injury or seeking end-of-life care, we are there with a culture and compassion that goes beyond traditional health care. Our remarkable staff treats not only the physical, but the emotional and spiritual well-being of individuals and their loved ones with dignity, humanity and respect.
We are proud of our important place on the healthcare continuum, offering the very best in personalized, post-acute care aimed at reducing unwanted re-hospitalizations and increasing access to quality health care. Androscoggin is committed to serving all who need our help regardless of an ability to pay.
Whom to Contact
- Ken AlbertCEO
- Caryn BourgoinHospice Supervisor
- Tina CharestOccupational Health Nurse
- Sean HackettHospice Liaison15 Strawberry AveLewiston, ME 04240Phone: (207) 777-7740
- Victoria ScattoloniHospice Supervisor
- Kate SicotteHospice House Supervisor
- Benjamin SullivanCommunications & Marketing Manager15 Strawberry AveLewiston, ME 04240Phone: (207) 777-7740
- Ms. Nikki WithrowCoordinator of Philanthropy Events
- Mary Yoder