Welcome to our 2022 Top Gun Regional Pitch-Off IN-Person Breakfast Hosted by The Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch
Join us for this exciting competition! Five businesses who have completed the 5-month Top Gun program will pitch their business ideas to you and a panel of judges. In addition to the practice and exposure these entrepreneurs will receive, they will be competing for bragging rights of the LA Cohort, and the opportunity to pitch at the state wide competition and win $25,000!
The Top Gun LA program is designed specifically for the entrepreneur with a desire to grow their business and achieve long-term success through the use of the right tools, resources, and related mentorship. The Top Gun program combines hands-on mentoring with high-impact weekly gatherings featuring expert presenters on topics related to business growth. This year's Top Gun program was led by Shanna Cox, President + CEO of the LA Metro Chamber.
This year's Top Gun LA regional pitch-off will feature business pitches from:
This year's Top Gun LA regional pitch-off judges
- Abdirahman Saeed and Abdinur Mohamed of Black Diamond Detailing
- Diana DeJesus and Robert Washington of The Maine Event Brew Tours
- Malik Hall of Teach2MOVE
- Elizabeth Pajak of Allspeed Tech Tutors
- Jodi Breau of Dental Lace Inc
- Dan Keely, PolyLabs
- Adilah Muhammed, The Third Place
- Lori Allen, Small Business Development Center