How do you get people to buy without selling to them? What makes you feel connected to a business, brand, or product?
This seminar will teach you how to persuade customers to want to own your product instead of having to sell it to them.
This seminar is not about selling, it is about
(1) effectively communicating with your customer,
(2) being competent, and
(3) developing your ability to establish rapport seamlessly;
What Will You Learn?
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- The Key Psychological Points of Effective Persuasion
- How to Use "Conversational Leading" to keep your presentation on track
- We All Sell - All The Time
- The Three C's of Psychological Selling: Communication - Competence - Connection
- Why Sales and Product Knowledge Makes You More Persuasive
- How to Discern and Handle Three Communication Styles
- How to Become More Persuasive Using Continuous Agreement
- Eight Essential People Skills that Every Salesperson Should Master
- The Art of Asking Questions
- How to Focus on the Customer
- How to Match and Mirror Your Customer's Communication Style and Body Language for Instant Rapport
- Six-Step Sales Presentation for Any Sales Process
- Continental breakfast
- Mid-morning break and bites
- Take home workbook for future use
- Expert instruction from experienced presenter Bob LaBrie
Presenter: Bob LaBrie, President / Founder, LaBrie Training & Consulting
Bob LaBrie has been in the training development field for the last 37 years. With over 850 seminars since April 2000. With an extensive background spanning 34 years in sales training, communication, and customer service. His core belief in NLP has resulted in his development of tried and true techniques and principles that have been tested in the field and work "everywhere" in any career field.
Bob works with individuals and companies teaching both conventional training techniques and NLP concepts. He combines Neuro-Linguistic Programming with traditional training techniques to form a unique curriculum designed specifically to enhance performance.
He offers three essential elements vital to your success: (1) superior quality of training materials designed to enhance your "bottom line", (2) depth and scope of training knowledge and methodology, and (3) ability to convey this new information so participants optimize retention of material. Learn more about Bob at www.labrietraining.com or LinkedIn: Bob LaBrie | LinkedIn. He is certified as an NLP Practitioner through the National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Psychology.