Social Media for Small Business
This course will focus on the key components of planning and creating an effective social media marketing strategy.
Specific emphasis will be placed on.
- Building a content strategy: How to produce content, how to curate content, how to design content, and how to create shareable content.
- Channel evaluation: Where does your target market spend time online? Which channels should your company use, and what will the goals of that channel be?
- The Psychology of social: Why certain content get shared, how to improve the virality of content.
- Community-building: How to engage with people to build relationships and trust, and how to make community-building a collaborative and cross-departmental priority for your company.
- Developing a brand voice: How to develop a brand voice and create a consistent experience across all of a company's external channels.
- Best practices for how brands should behave and how they should not: Case studies on how brands have interacted.
- Measuring your efforts: Types of goals (engagement, revenue, reach, traffic).
- Paid Social: The why and how of advertising on social media.
This class is 2 1/2 hours in length and we will be offering advanced classes soon!