This free 2-hour training is ideal for all people who interact regularly with customers; from restaurant staff to lodging personnel.
The LA Metro Chamber is proud to work with Restaurant Rockstars to provide the same important content at each of three different sessions, enabling your whole team to be trained while lessening the impact to your daily operations. Our hospitality members helped to design the curriculum below, aimed to provide soft skills training for customer-facing individuals in the hospitality industry. This training will bring outside expertise to introduce and reinforce service tips and tricks that will benefit your employees and your bottom line.
We encourage you to register multiple attendees for this free training. Upon registration, simply select "add additional attendees" or "add multiple attendees"
IN THESE SESSIONS, YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL LEARN::
- What is Hospitality? – Roger will query the audience on their ideas & definitions of this foundational element of our industry
- Hospitality is Entertainment/ Show Business – the team are actors on stage and personality rules!
- You Get Back What You Give in your position – your approach is your choice and so is your reward
- What Makes You Excited to Go to Work – What do you like/ dislike about your job?
- What Guest’s/ Customer’s Expect in our businesses?
- Treating every visitor/ guest as if they were a regular or old friend – Introducing yourself by Name
- Every Impression Counts and they are lasting in a guest’s mind – I Don’t Know is a Negative!
- The Danger of Online Reviews for repeat business and reputation
- The importance of Product Knowledge, “Hooks” and Knowing the Business you work in
- Teamwork, Having each other’s Back, Multi-Tasking
- Recognizing & Anticipating Needs Before Being Asked
- Are you an “Order Taker” or a Salesperson?
- The ICEBERG Analogy – Hidden Opportunities below the surface are the greatest opportunities
- F.A.C.E.S. is an acronym – Friendly, Attentive, Caring, Efficient, Selling
- Taking Guests on the Magical Journey
- This is Show Business, Use Your Props to bring the show to life
- Staying Out of the Weeds (When it’s Busy)
- Treating the KIDS like #1
- Bringing the Product to Life for the guest/ Theatre of the Mind
- Choices Improve the Odds of Making a Sale
- “Key” Guest Contact Points in your place of business
- Every Guest is Your Guest, no matter your position
- Diffusing Difficult Situations
WHO IS ROGER?
Roger Beaudoin is a 25-year veteran founder/operator of several high-volume, high-profit restaurant concepts. His success came from building “Dream-Team” staffs, and being an expert at maximizing profit and identifying new opportunities in his restaurants. As President of Restaurant Rockstars, Roger sells his proven methods and training systems to operators in multiple countries. Roger is also host of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, a 2-time Author, personal restaurant coach and noted industry speaker.
Roger is a wealth of experience and insight not only from his own restaurant success, but from interviewing over 300 highly-successful operators, top-Chefs and leaders of cutting-edge Marketing, Product and Technology companies in the hospitality space.