2021 RiverRace hosted by The Androscoggin Land Trust (ALT) and the Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber
The Androscoggin Land Trust (ALT) and the Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce are proud to partner for this year's RiverRace as part of the 2021 RiverFest lineup of activities.
For prior participants, please note the changes to the racecourses this year. These changes have enabled you to register for up to two races.
The RiverRace is an exciting, family-oriented day celebrating the Androscoggin River, the Auburn and Lewiston Downtowns, and highlighting the contributions the river makes to outdoor recreation opportunities and the local economy. Observers, race team supporters, family, and friends are welcome to participate in the festivities at no charge.
2021 Race Course Options:
- Family Fun Paddle- An approximately 1.5-mile course, where racers put in at the docks in Simard Payne, line up under the pedestrian bridge, and compete to the finish line at the Lewiston boat launch on Lincoln Street.
- Falls Run An approximately 2.25-mile length course, where racers put in at the docks in Simard Payne, line up at Pedestrian bridge, paddle upstream ½ of a mile, to the Great Falls, and then race down to the Lewiston boat launch on Lincoln Street.
- LA Scavenger An approximately 1 mile, fun and silly course, where racers put in at the docks in Simard Payne, paddle across to Auburn's Little Andy Park for a quick scavenger hunt for your team's marker, and resume back to the docks in Lewiston.
- LA Scavenger- 1 Person, $10
- LA Scavenger- 2 Person, $20
- Falls Run- 1 Person, $10
- Falls Run- 2 Person, $20
- Family Fun Paddle- 1 Person, $10
- Family Fun Paddle- 2 Person, $20
- LA Scavenger + Falls Run- 1 Person, $20
- LA Scavenger + Falls Run- 2 Person, $40
- LA Scavenger + Family Fun Paddle- 1 Person, $20
- LA Scavenger + Family Fun Paddle- 2 Person, $40
PLEASE NOTE: We will need additional information to complete your registration. Once you indicate payment and submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to finish registering. If you do not recieve your confirmation email, please check your spam folder or contact Katie@lametrochamber.com.
Please promptly follow the link to complete your registration and team information.
Prizes will be awarded after the race at Simard-Payne Park to the top 2 finishers in each category
Date and Time
Sunday Jul 25, 2021
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
46 Beech St,
Lewiston, ME 04240
46 Beech St,